Come and admire internationally renowned power-generating facilities! Take advantage of Hydro-Québec's free guided tour of the Robert-Bourassa Generating Station, located 137 metres below the ground. Since repairs are under way, you may get to see a huge generating unit up close!
Following a guided tour, you'll explore the spillway, known as the “Giant's Staircase“, and the dam, which stands as tall as a 53-storey building !
- September 2018 to June 17 2019: Monday at 1:00 PM, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:30 AM in French
- Schedule: June 18 to August 30 2019: Monday and Friday at 1PM;
- Visitors registration at 12:30 PM
- September 2019 to June 17 2020: Monday at 1:00 PM, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:30 AM in French;
- Visitors must reserve 48 hours in advance
- Photo identification required
- Average length of tour: 3.5 hours;
- Admission free.