Guided Tours at the Robert-Bourassa Generating Station
On october 1979, Québec's premier, Mr. René Lévesque was proceeding at the commissioning of the first generating unit!
Come and admire internationally renowned power-generating facilities! Take advantage of Hydro-Québec's free guided tour of the Robert-Bourassa Generating Station, located 137 metres below the ground.
Following a guided tour, you'll explore the spillway, known as the “Giant's Staircase“, and the dam, which stands as tall as a 53-storey building ! Absolutely amazing!
- Reservations required at least 48 hours in advance by e-mail. Places are limited.
- Schedule and reservation of the tours here.
- Information: 1-800-291-8486
- Registration: 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Photo ID required (driver's license or health insurance card).
- Procedure masks must be worn for the tour (given at the registration).
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Free admission.