Whether you are on a bike, on snowshoes, on cross country skis or on foot, you will enjoy the beauty of the boreal forest in any season. Discover the secrets of the flora and wildlife on the many interpretative panels lining the trails. You can bring along your fishing rod and cast out on one of the many small piers. Certain trails lead to the area devastated by the June 2005 forest fire and others lead to hilltops offering unparalleled views of the city. The trails feature belvederes, fishing wharfs, rest and picnic areas, beaches and chalets.
- More than 30 km of trails. Overlapping and Non-Overlapping.
- Easy to Intermediate levels.
- Open year round.
- Free admission for walking and showshoeing.
- Access: From the municipal beach or the Mont Chalco outdoor center. For access rights, go to the Obalski Pavilion.
- Ski and snowshoe rental service is also available.